- SIG Administration - Masato Yamanishi
- Prop-113 & 114 Implementation Update - Adam Gosling
- Facilitating Participation - Adam Gosling
- Registration of detailed assignment information in whois DB or other sources - Ruri Hiromi
- Addressing 2015 - Geoff Huston
Whois Data Quality Improvement:The Policy SIG Chairs hosted a community discussion about Whois Data Quality. The session featured presentations by APNIC staff and began by outlining initiatives to improve data quality, handling of invalid contact reports, and procedures leading to account termination, were all explained during the session.
The SIG participants showed strong interest in the discussion. At the conclusion of the available time, the SIG Chairs asked that the conversation be continued due to the importance and far-reaching nature of the issue.
Anyone is welcome to participate in the discussion.
Consensus Policy Development
Internet number resources are shared public resources, available for use by anyone who can demonstrate the need for them. Delegation and management policies are decided by the community in a consensus decision-making process run by the Policy SIG.
- View the Policy SIG page
- Visit the mailing list archive
- Subscribe to the mailing list
- Instructions for using CONFER
- View the APNIC SIG Guidelines
- View current and past policy proposals
- Understand the policy development process
- Visit the archive from the APNIC 39 Open Policy Meeting